happy 4th of july | fourth of july | happy fourth of july | 4th of july fireworks | independence day

Red white and blue brownie pizza on Fourth of July

Red White and Blue Brownie Pizza 

fourth of july

the ideal sweet for your fourth of July festivity. A tasty brownie outside layer finished with a cream cheddar icing and stacked with berries! 

Red White and Blue Brownie Pizza - the ideal sweet for your fourth of July festivity. A tasty brownie outside layer finished with a cream cheddar icing and stacked with berries! 

Yes, I know I'm Canadian, yet I worked in the states for a long time, so I believe that permits me to commend fourth of July. Besides we used to live right by the Detroit fringe and consistently Windsor and Detroit praises fourth of July and Canada Day together with the greatest and best firecrackers show! Thousands and a huge number of individuals assemble by the Detroit stream to watch the best firecrackers of the year. I need to say I truly miss that. Regardless of the fact that we didn't go to see them consistently I could unquestionably hear them from my home and would dependably watch them on TV. 

So this year I chose to make a red white and blue brownie pizza as a tribute to my 10 years of working in the US. The last natural product pizza I made was truly fruitful at my home. I need to say the brownie outside layer is my most loved however, it's chewy it's chocolaty, it's simply yummy. What's not to adore about brownies, cream cheddar and berries. You can't turn out badly! Presently we can transform this into a brownie pizza for Canada day, simply supplant the blueberries with more strawberries, and voila! 

Red White and Blue Brownie Pizza - the ideal treat for your fourth of July festivity. A delectable brownie outside layer finished with a cream cheddar icing and stacked with berries! 

This pastry is super simple to make as well. You know I want to take alternate ways, so I utilized a locally acquired brownie blend and I'm happy I did, in light of the fact that in 2 minutes my brownie hull was heating in the broiler. That cream cheddar icing is likewise super simple to make, only 3 fixings, sugar, vanilla concentrate and cream cheddar, beat the poo out of it until it's pleasant and smooth. And all that is left to do is gather it. It's so natural, your children could assemble this pizza. At that point all that is left to do is eat!

Red white and blue brownie pizza 

Prep time   20 mins
Cook time   20 mins
Total time   40 mins

Red White and Blue Brownie Pizza - the perfect dessert for your 4th of July celebration. A delicious brownie crust topped with a cream cheese frosting and loaded with berries!

ingredients For Brownie Crust

1 box brownie mix, I used Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk Brownie mix
¼ cup water
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1 egg
For Cream cheese frosting and toppings
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
¼ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 to 3 cups sliced strawberries

instructions

Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Prepare a pizza pan or a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In your mixer add all the brownie ingredients and and mix just until everything is well blended. Spread the brownie mix over the parchment paper to form a circle that's about 14 inches in diameter. Bake for 20 minutes. Let it cool completely.
In your mixer add the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract and mix well until smooth.
Using a spatula spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the brownie crust.
Arrange berries over the cream cheese mixture.
Slice and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.

nutrition information

Serving size: 1 slice Calories: 391 Fat: 19.0g Saturated fat: 7.0g Unsaturated fat: 0.0g Trans fat: 0.0g Carbohydrates: 55.9g Sugar: 41.0g Sodium: 195mg Fiber: 3.0g Protein: 3.7g Cholesterol: 32mg

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget